Thursday, April 16, 2009

Melly & Me



I'm feeling a bit creative today with the impending snow in our Colorado forecast. I love crafting, sewing, and quilting when the weather outside is less than ideal. I love the idea of my sewing machine humming along while my little Rudy-dog is curled up in a soft circle near me and my little guy is busy coloring away in his sketch pad at the kitchen table. Next, fill the house with some relaxing music by Josh Groban and the smell of freshly baked brownies and we are SET! (Now, if the laundry fairy could make a visit and possibly Paula Deen to make a delicious dinner for this evening, we would really be set! A girl can dream!)



This website and design team inspires me with their creativity...




These animals are just too cute for words! These little animals have so much personality they speak for themselves!


Find Melly & Me patterns at http://www.fatquartershop.com/!




No comments: