Friday, October 16, 2009

Finished Friday


Here's a glimpse at some of my Brown Bear, Brown Bear items!

The throw pillow was made out of a panel from the Brown Bear, Brown Bear collection. Jenni longarmed whimsical loops all over the panel. Then, I whipped up a pillow cover once she was finished! The finished pillow is 24 inches square. I think it turned out adorable! The pillow adds a finishing touch to the twin bedding set since it features every animal in the popular Eric Carle book and the "What do you see?" saying.


The quilt itself is made up of "Tiny Turning Twenty" blocks and solid squares of the animals! It is a twin-sized quilt. (Although I didn't take a picture of the entire quilt...the inner border is the red tonal animals and the outer border is the large animals on white fabric. Maybe I can take a better picture at a later date!)

Jenni longarmed loops throughout the quilt. Then she longarmed words such as ribbet, quack, bark, brown bear, I love you, etc. for a personal touch!
You see, this quilt is for an *extra special* little someone! I'm sure he will love it! (It already has Nick's *seal of approval*!)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy - You should share a picture of the Brown Bear bag made from "odds" and "ends"!! It's the perfect addition to the ensemble!!!