Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Keep Sewing, Just Keep Sewing




Just keep sewing, just keep sewing! (I must be watching too much Finding Nemo...just keep swimming, just keep swimming!) Seriously, I wish I could just keep sewing. I have so many interruptions lately, so many family activities planned, so much on my to-do list...the list is never-ending. But, I'm vowing today to carve out some "me" time in the near future and just keep sewing.

I finally bought this awesome book... Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. It contains 20 keepsake sewing projects for baby and mom. http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/books_detail.php


Some of my favorite patterns are the kimono-style PJs, the Cheeky Monkey Laundry Bag, Cutie Booties, and the Playtime Quilt. Actually, I love all of the projects pictured in her book!
So sweet!

No comments: