Friday, August 22, 2008

George, Daphne, & Sloan

This is Mr. George, he was my husband and my first dog! He is the sweetest guy ever. I couldn't ask for a better dog! His favorite thing to do is sleep on a pillow that Jenni helped me make!

The pillow is made from a table runner pattern called Orange Peel, and Moda's Fall Back in Time fabric.

This is Sloan he is my 1 1/2 year old Labradoodle that I foster with a Golden Retriever rescued called RAGOM (Retrieve A Golden of Minnesota) http://www.ragom.org/ He is the such a sweet boy. We call him our goldfish because he forgets everything in three seconds. I think he might have ADHD. He loves when you call him Sloany Bologna Goldfishy Alpaca. You might be wondering... Alpaca??? When you hold his ears above his head he looks like an Alpaca.

His favorite thing to do is lay in front of our oven while we are cooking... I think he likes it because it is warm.

Ms. Daphne is our baby. She is also 1 1/2 years old, but she acts like a little baby. Daphne is also a Golden Retriever but she only weighs 35lbs vs. George's whopping 85lbs. Her favorite thing to do is chew on EVERYTHING!

George, Daphne & Sloan love sleeping on quilts. Jenni made George his first quilt when he was 3 months old, and still to this day he sleeps on his quilt!

No comments: