Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taloulabelle's

I have decided to create a blog about everything creative!!

On our blog you will see anything from new lines of fabric that have come out, free patterns, new samples we have created and long arm quilting done by Jenni Krohn! Basically you will see a little bit of everything!

My name is Abby and I live in Ankeny, Iowa and have three four legged hairy babies!! George, Daphne, and Sloan. George(2 yr.) and Daphne(1 1/2 yr.) are Golden Retrievers, and Sloan(1 1/2 yr.) is a Labradoole. I am married to a wonderful man named Jeremy and he supports all my crazy hobbies whatever they may be. I am a photographer and graphic designer and I just LOVE every minute of it! My mother is Jenni (the long arm quilter) and she got me exposed to quilting at a very young age! I think my favorite thing about quilting is the fabric and all the bright colors. Amy Bulter is my favorite fabric designer!! She uses such bright colors, and bold prints that just screams ABBY!!!

Jenni lives in Redfield, Iowa and has two of her own four legged hair babies Gertie and Ernie! They are named after Seasame Street's Bert & Ernie! They are both Mini Schnauzers and they may be getting older, but they will always be 2 years old in my mind!

Jenni have been quilting for as long as I can remember, and within the last three years started long arm quilting. Her work is absolutely amazing. If you would ever like to get on her client list please feel free to comment this post and she will get back to you ASAP! You will see her work posted on her in the coming weeks!

Enjoy!

No comments: