Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's on Taloulabelle's Long Arm?

Hello!! I’m starting a new feature entitled “What’s on Taloulabelle's long arm?” I’d like to share what I’m working on with you. I’ll provide a brief description of the quilt, fabric, pattern, quilter and my quilting design.

The first quilt I’m featuring is my own! It seems that my quilts are continually shifted to the bottom of the quilt stack. I’m spoiling myself and enjoying every stitch!

The pattern is called “Spice Market” and is featured in the April, 2007 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine from Better Homes and Garden. I used the Shangri La line of fabric from Moda for my quilt. This is an easy and fun quilt to piece! Give it a try! It's fun for every skill level.

The quilting design I chose is one of my favorite all over designs. It’s a fun, flirty flower design. I chose a light blue thread to finish this quilt. It blends very nicely with the blue tonal fabrics and the floral designs. It’s just the right contrast for the darker pieces of the fabric line.


I charge 1½ cents per square inch to stitch this design on your quilt.

Until the next time … make every day an adventure in fabric and thread!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Really pretty quilt top Jenni! I love the floral design too...it's one of my favorite designs! Good for you for finally working on one of your own quilts!