Thursday, March 12, 2009

A breath of fresh....style!


Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts has an incredible website and blog that I recently discovered. I could lose myself for hours in this website....there is so much to look at! She describes her site as "creating fresh vintage style for your home". Her enviable style is original, uncomplicated, and sophisticated at the same time.


I have a *fabric crush* on her latest fabric line, Patisserie. I happen to think this is her best fabric collection yet. However, Jenni has a stash of fabric from the Dandelion Girl collection that is just divine. I can't wait to see what she creates with it! The fabric should look perfect in her home with the dark wooden floors, antique touches carefully placed in every room, and *fresh* colored walls. (We'll see if Ernie gives the fabric his "stamp of approval" at a later date. Something tells me he will love it!)


Take a moment to check out Joanna Figueroa's website, blog, and the links to other sites that she recommends. I especially like the links for "Favorite Fresh Products" in the sidebar of her blog. Anyone care to join me in a little retail therapy?



No comments: