Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have a fabric crush...

Okay, I admit it, I'm addicted to beautiful fabrics. I love to buy whatever makes my heart sing! The fabric doesn't have to complement a room in my home. It just has to grab me for whatever reason....the colors might remind me of a place or time, or someone I know would love the fabric and whatever creation would transpire from it, or just because. That's right, just because.



My latest quilt crush is on Patisserie by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics. The colors, oh la la... butterscotch, frangelico, pear tart, angel food, sugar berry, butter cream, frosting and marzipan. How delicious!



I absolutely love the fabric pieces with the maps of the French Countryside. Lately anything with a map on it has caught my attention. Hence, the fabric crush!



To see the entire line, http://www.fatquartershop.com/ has a wonderful selection.

No comments: