Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Decor


Spring is almost here, and I can't wait! I love what Spring symbolizes....new beginnings, renewal of life, and hope for the future. Tulips and crocus begin to bloom, bees venture out of their hives, and butterflies decorate the sky. It truly is a beautiful time. It gives me hope to improve my own life and make some changes that I've been dreaming of.


Spring also inspires me to clean and decorate. I would love to have an endless supply of money to make my home *just so*. Since I don't have that luxury, I can dream through window shopping and inspiring photographs. One website that I love (Williams-Sonoma) has some gorgeous new spring decor with their Springtime Nest Bell Jars. For centuries, European and American gardeners used bell-shaped glass covers to protect their plants and new seedlings from harsh and cold weather. I think they are gorgeous. And maybe, just maybe, I could find a frugal solution and copy this idea in my own home. Check out the link below for details on how to order these beautiful bell jars.
Anyone have any ideas for a do-it-yourself version?

No comments: