Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tango Anyone?

A new quilt is loaded on Taloulabelle's long arm. It's a bright and scrappy version of Tile Tango by Terry Atkinson. The quilter did a fabulous job picking out the perfect mix of brights against a white background. This is definitely a stash buster pattern!
I chose white thread for this creation.
The stitching designs is one of my favorites and the first all over design that I mastered. I call it "Ernie McCrackin' Chestnuts". I charge 1 1/2 cents per square inch to stitch this design on your quilt.



Mary, from Des Moines, Iowa, is the quilter and loves to use brights for her quilts.


Check out Terry Atkinson's website to see this and other patterns by this talented designer:

://www.atkinsondesigns.com/patterns/patternDetail.asp?productID=131












Until next time ... Make every day an adventure in fabric and thread!

No comments: